Check out the RESULTS from the September 2019 Technique of the Month! We reviewed a technique classified by the demonstrator as Muscle Energy.
What were respondents’ choices to classify the demonstrated technique?
- A very large majority of respondents (92%, 44/48) indicated that Muscle Energy was their first choice for classifying the demonstrated technique.
- 98% (47/48) of respondents had Muscle Energy as one of their 3 choices for classifying the demonstrated technique.
What did respondents say when they learned the technique demonstrator classified the technique as Muscle Energy?
- Respondents who Agreed with the Classification of the Demonstrated Technique (Muscle Energy was one of their 3 choices)
- ‘Post isometric relaxation stretching’ is a more rigorous descriptor.
- Very straight forward as described.
- The easiest one yet.
- Respondents who Disagreed with Classification of the Demonstrated Technique (Muscle Energy was not one of their 3 choices)
- There were no comments from this group.
Did you miss your chance to review the September 2019 Technique of the Month video? Check it out and see whether you agree that the technique demonstrated falls into the category of Muscle Energy.
What do you think about the classification of this demonstrated technique as a Muscle Energy Technique? Let’s talk about this below!