Membership is open to physicians who provide OMM services to their patients. General membership meetings are held annually. Membership applications are reviewed by the Executive Committee on a semi-annual basis.
– Opportunity to be involved with and influence the direction of research that will investigate OMM and improve knowledge and clinical care
– Reports on outcomes of interest to participating providers to promote quality improvement
– Access to data for development of approved research studies
– Patient education materials/program information
– Support advancement of validation of the impact of OMT in patient care
– Discounted continuing medical education credits
– Participate in annual general membership meetings
– Participate in a stimulating community dedicated to advancing medicine
– Completion of member registration forms
– Support ongoing education and development of network
– Commitment to collection of data following network study protocol
– Designated clinician as site director
– On-site coordinator to facilitate data collection
– Completion of NIH online training for protection of human research participants
– Participate in at least on Network study every two years
If you are interested in becoming a member of DO-Touch.NET, please
to fill out our membership form.
Please contact Lisa Norman at 866-626-2878 X2443 if you have any questions.Become a Member Today!